Topic: Elite CMS Installation Guide
Installation of eliteCMS is very easy just fallow these steps and you will have your website running in no times.
1. Download the zip file and extract the contents into a folder such as eliteCMS or root
on your web server.
2. Go to your webhosting control panel and create a mysql database for eliteCMS.
3. Run http://yourwebhost/eliteCMS and setup starts to run by itself.
4. If setup doesn’t start automatically then you can start it manualy
by going to http://yourwebhost/eliteCMS/setup.
5. chmod 777 uploads directory if you want to use the image upload.
6. Do not forget to delete setup directory from your web server
after a successful installation of the eliteCMS.
7. That's it. You're done and are now ready to start adding text and
pictures to your site.
If you still have any problem in installing eliteCMS you can post in this forum.